Spiritual Counselling Certificate
SPIRITUAL COUNSELLING COURSE
The newly re-designed and improved Spiritual Counselling Course now runs on 20 weekend days from 10am-5pm over a 14 month period in London at Clean Break. The course content is very comprehensive and covers many subjects including:
- Definitions of healing and talking therapies
- Schools of psychotherapy: Psychoanalysis, CBT, Person-centred, Transactional Analysis
- Jung and the Collective Unconscious
- Symbols, spirituality, metaphors and stories
- Most Common Mental Health Diagnoses
- Mental Health assessment procedures
- Legal and professional responsibility
- Dreams, dream work, active imagination
- Social identity, roles, prejudice and discrimination, boundaries
- Defence mechanisms
- True & False Self
- Transference and Counter-transference
- Theories of child development
- Developmental Energy Systems
- Chakra systems, aura, incarnation and grounding
- Inner Child
- Life Path and Soul Journey
- Shadow, Wounded Healer and Cord Cutting
- Cultural beliefs/systems regarding death and dying
- Taboo issues: abuse, addiction, mental illness, suicidal ideas
- Dealing with disclosure of abuse and/or risk
- How to deal with a distressed client
- Spirit Release & Attachments
- Clients who hear voices
- Vulnerable adults and children
- Time Travel, Akashic Records, Ancestors
- Soul Retrieval
- Connecting through the Heart
- Healing with Ho’oponopono
- An Experiential Introduction to Art, Drama and Movement therapy techniques and dialogue
- Techniques e.g. visualisation, active meditation, body scanning
- Creating a Safe Space
This unique course is run by 4 tutors all very experienced in diverse therapeutic practices and different modalities of healing, psychotherapy and counselling. Spiritual counselling is a holistic, intuitive and spiritual approach to counselling rather than a purely psychological one. It is a way to combine healing techniques with talking, listening and therapeutic interventions.
The course provides an excellent opportunity for energy healers to feel more confident in dealing with interpersonal issues that may arise with clients in a healing space.
It is suitable for counsellors/therapists who want to learn how to integrate the psychological approach and holistic energy techniques into their practice. This is an opportunity for therapists to enhance and enrich the traditional talking therapies by including an energetic and spiritual perspective.
Spiritual counselling allows the therapist and client to address the needs of the body, mind, heart and spirit. This form of therapy works with the whole being and is designed to connect each person with their own inner knowing and the wisdom of their soul. This form of counselling enables someone to heal their everyday issues and to reconnect with their true self. We are all spirits having a human experience in this time. The techniques taught will enhance the intuitive insights that we all have access to and which can assist someone to quickly change whatever they need to. This course provides a real opportunity for personal and professional development and spiritual awareness.
During the course each student will be allocated a supervisor and will be offered 5 supervision sessions plus 3 Reviews with the tutor group during the duration of the course.