Space Clearing and Earth Alchemy Practitioner Course - Part 2
at Worship Street, London EC1. Please note the different venue.
Space Clearing is a simple way of balancing the energy in a home or business and it helps to make a room or a space feel light and energised.
When it comes to selling a property it’s advisable to have the property space cleared as prospective buyers will always feel the “nice” energy of the home and want to make it their own. After a space is cleared, people report that they feel healthier, stronger, clearer, more focused and more at peace. Places that have stagnant energy often make a person feel sluggish, confused, muddled, irritable and stressed. The art of Space Clearing has been practiced in every native culture around the world as it works in an instant, uplifts energy in a space to feel very powerful and helps with clearing negativity and increasing productivity in happier spaces.
In this part of the course it will provide you with the second part of the three part training to be a practitioner in Space Clearing of homes and offices. It will include dowsing Earth Energies, Geopathic Stress, vortexes and ley lines, Shamanic practices to connect with the energies of the land and the elementals and know how to work with the energies of land and space to bring a feeling of wellbeing to homes and offices.
- You will know how to connect to the energy of a space, practice psychic protection and learn about why we should protect our own energy when working with earth energies.
- Dowsing your own home – bring a floor plan to do remote harmonising work.
- Learn effective ways of harmonising Geopathic Stress and earth energies by carrying out earth acupuncture safely and effectively.
- Know how to use grids and crystals. You will gain a greater understanding of traumatised places and buildings.
- Journeying with the drum to meet with your Space Clearing Guides at each level.
- Working with your Guides to assist you in your Space Clearing practices.
- Connect to the elementals and the energy of place and know how to feel, see and sense the energy of the land.
This is part 2 of a 3 part course which takes place on 3 weekends. The modules can be taken in any order as long as all three are completed. A certificate will be issued on completion of 4 case studies. Vicky is an approved training provider with IPHM.