Mindful Living – Understanding the Relationship between Stress and Relaxation
at Clean Break, Kentish Town, London.
This is an invitation to discover more of how our brain and body function. We will discover that we can indeed choose our state of being. As a result, we can keep our brain and body in a relaxed, calm and healthy state more often, regardless of the external chaos life may present.
During the day we will
- Experience the Mirror Neurons effect.
- Learn breathing patterns to quickly shift the brain and the body from a stress state to a relaxation state.
- Use simple and practical mindfulness and meditation tools to create new ways of responding to stress behaviours and habits.
- Discover our emotional and stress signatures.
- Experience a deep relaxation state while creating new neural pathways.