Mindful Living – Exploring Our Relationship with Sound and Silence
at Clean Break, Kentish Town, London.
Often we hear of The Sound Of Silence. But what is it? How can sound be silent or silence be sound? This day is an invitation to explore deeply how sound shapes our external and internal environment and how we can experience silence as the truth in ourselves.
During the day we will:
- Practice mindfulness of sound and thoughts and realise how external sounds and thoughts shape our sonic landscape.
- Explore the stories we tell ourselves and others.
- Get to know our internal body sounds and how they inform us on our current state of health.
- Learn the Hung Song, a deeply harmonising self-healing practice.
- Chant The Note from Heaven and experience True Silence.