Intuitive Development Workshop III
at Clean Break, Kentish Town, London.
In this workshop we will look at Mediumship in regards to bringing through evidence of loved ones who have passed onto the Spirit world.
Being a medium is one of the most rewarding, exciting and empowering of spiritual practices. In many ways it offers uniquely powerful healing to those who are still grieving or stuck due to the loss of a loved one. Mediumship can also open the door to many other types of spiritual practices. We will share a simple process that will help us centre ourselves in our Heart, manage our personal energy and connect to an appropriate spiritual helper to support us to work in a safe and effective way.
With the aid of an Aura Camera each workshop participant will receive a chakra report showing the strength of the chakras in relation to each other. We will use this information to guide you in your own unique mediumship capabilities and this will help you to look at how best you can make the connections to spirit helpers and gain evidence from those in Spirit who have passed.
We will go through the process of how to make the connection and how to gain and present the evidence of who we have connected to and what counts as evidence and what does not. As well as how to check for and present the Spirit person’s message in a Heart centred way.
For mediumship readings we look at how we can make the process easier for ourselves and those that we are reading for by adding structure to our mediumship.
Throughout the day we will discuss the appropriate energy management techniques that can help us to enhance our mediumship and remove blocks to using it effectively.
PS. If you have experienced a bereavement within the last 3 months, we would not recommend at this time, attending this workshop.
What you will take away from this workshop:
- An introduction to the mechanism of mediumship
- An understanding of what ‘evidential mediumship’ involves
- The importance of presenting evidence in a Heart centred way
- Centering, energising and protecting exercises
- An understanding of your strongest intuitive senses and how to work with them
- Experience connecting to spiritual helpers and those who have passed
- Experience in giving a private sitting to another student
- Knowledge of the ethics and law in relation to mediumship