8 weeks Foundation course
Spiritual development isn’t just about becoming a medium, a psychic or a healer – it is as much about knowing and uncovering who you are and your own unique gifts.
“It isn’t just about opening yourself up to Spirit, it is opening yourself up to yourself”
The aim of this course is to give students a good, practical understanding of the basics of spiritual development, the tools that you can utilise and incorporate into daily life, the terminology used as well visual imagery to explain the mechanics as to how it all works.
Students will also receive an introduction into possible personal self-development aspects that go hand in hand when following a spiritual path e.g. overcoming self-doubt and building confidence. The course will encourage students to work with their own truth, their own experiences and form their own opinions as they learn to trust, and work with, their intuition.
Classes will be a combination of discussion, theory and practice with regular handouts so that students can refer back to what they have been taught.
The course will cover, but not be strictly limited to, the following:
- What are the different senses? (the “Clairs”)
- What are chakras?
- What is the aura?
- The importance of grounding and protecting yourself – why do we need it?
- Energy management – practising good spiritual hygiene, why cleansing yourself is necessary.
- What are the different ways we can work with our gifts? (e.g. psychometry, cards etc.)
- What is the difference between being a psychic and a medium?
- Your spirit guides – who are they and how do they work with you?
- The mechanics of how it all works – a visual guide.
- Ethics and responsibilities.
- What is the difference between soul, spirit and higher self?
- Sitting in the power and meditating - what is the difference and why do we need it?
- The self-development journey – why is an awareness of this so important?