Intuitive Development 1
at Clean Break, Kentish Town, London.
Is it possible to work with your intuition? Well in this workshop we will explore this very subject. If you haven’t yet watched the short video introduction to this workshop, click here to find out more Youtube introduction link
This fun-filled workshop is for those of you who are either curious about whether it is possible to work constructively with your intuition, those just starting out on your intuitive journey, or those of you who have already begun working with your intuition but need to recap on the process and learn how to effectively manage your energy along the way.
This workshop will teach you how to safely and securely prepare yourself and your energy to connect with - and make best use of - your intuition. With the aid of an Aura Camera each workshop participant will receive a chakra report showing the strength of your chakras in relation to each other, giving you a better picture of which of your sense are the strongest.
We will gently explore why and how we can tap into our intuition by using our psychic senses and spend time experimenting with tools that we can use as a point of focus for our intuitive connections e.g. cards, pendulums and crystal balls.
Throughout the day we will discuss the appropriate energy management techniques that can help us to enhance our intuition and remove blocks to using it effectively.
On the day you will:
- learn how to safely open up your intuitive senses
- learn how to work with your own intuition
- experiment with some different ways to work with your intuition
- learn how to turn down your intuitive senses so that you have greater control and find them less overwhelming
- Understand the basics of energy management and techniques to help ensure you vibration remains positive and high during and after an intuitive reading
- take away with you a 2 page chakra report highlighting your strongest intuitive senses
- register to receive a PDF document outlining the many techniques that you have learned on the day
Feedback from previous workshop participants:
“Fantastic workshop. It gave me the opportunity to try something new. I feel energised and believe this is just the beginning of my spiritual journey.”
“Wonderful - Did not feel that I could do any of these things, but was very surprised that I could.”
“Thoroughly enjoyable and experiential workshop. Would love to continue and expand on the knowledge learned. Very much enjoyed our teacher’s approach. I felt very comfortable and safe.”