Feng Shui to Re-energise your Home
at Worship Street, London EC1. Please note the different venue.
This workshop will teach you the basics of Feng Shui and will enable absolute beginners to get a taste of what Feng Shui is all about and to learn some of the techniques involved for use within your own home. If you have ever wanted to do Feng Shui for yourself and have read all the books but still not understood any of them then this is the course for you. Everything is kept simple and understandable and everyone who has been on previous courses has really enjoyed the experience.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- Lay out the Feng Shui bagua the life areas on your floor plans with a compass
- Know the meanings of each compass life area,
- How the five elements work in colour schemes in your home,
- You will be able to bring balance with yin and yang,
- Know about the yearly Feng Shui recommendations for each life area.
- How our homes and our gardens affect our lives on a daily basis.
- Know what the energy zappers are in your life
- Learn to connect with the energy of your home and make a map for your future, working with the life areas of your home.
- Connect with the energy of your home to acknowledge the changes that need to take place for you to move forward
- You will learn how to find your best directions to sit, sleep and work
- You will learn how the artwork and pictures in your home have an effect on your life
- Know about cures and enhancements to improve your life to have good health, abundance, and happy relationships.
Course notes given and explanation on how find the compass direction of your home. You will need to bring along a floor plan of your home.