Feng Shui – Feng Shui Society Approved Foundation
at Worship Street, London EC1. Please note the different venue.
The Feng Shui Foundation course is your first step on the journey to be able to feng shui your own home. It is suitable for anyone to attend who would like to change their environment to benefit then in all areas of their life.
You will be given course materials which are very simple to understand and previous students have so enjoyed the course they have come to do further training with me on my other courses. At the end of the course you will be able to Feng Shui your own home and if you wish to take further training to practitioner status then this is a good beginning as it’s an excellent accredited Foundation course. Vicky has trained with Joey Yap in Malaysia at the Mastery Academy and has taught various courses around the world.
The course will include:
- I Ching- early and later heaven baguas
- Lo Shu square and origins of Feng Shui
- The Five elements
- Yin and yang balance
- Bazi chart -know what the year of the Rooster 2017 and the year of the Earth Dog 2018 holds for your health, wealth, career and relationships
- How the landscape affects the energy of your home – the four celestial animals
- Eight Mansions – how to lay the compass directions on floor plan of your home/office.
- 24 mountain compass directions
- How to use a compass for your front door direction
- Know about facing and sitting directions of the house
- Know the best directions for sitting, sleeping and working
- Ming Gua -the best areas in your home
- Feng Shui recommendations for your home and garden
- Symbology of artwork how it affects our lives.
- The effects of Clutter and how it affects your life.
- Flying stars for the year and know the meaning of each of the 9 stars.
- Where the yearly afflictions are and the affects and what you can do about them
- The Annual four nobles and how to activate in your own homes
- Bazi chart will be given out on the course
- Recommended books and follow on courses and Feng Shui Society ethics