Energy Management 1
at Clean Break, Kentish Town, London.
If you find that maintaining a high level of internal energy is a struggle, then this series of workshops is for you, particularly if you are a sensitive, intuitive, empath or spiritual practitioner: YouTube introduction link
In this workshop, the first of three Energy Management Workshops, we will use a remarkable real time Aura imaging system to see and explore our energy system and how we are naturally charged with Prana or life force energy. Through exploring our 4-fold nature (physical, emotional, mental and spiritual bodies), our individual sensitivity level, energetic openness; personal protection and grounding and a range of simple techniques to charge, build and increase our personal energy levels, we will start to build the foundation stone of effective energy management practices.
Everyone will take away a 2-page Aura image, explanation and print out that will help you understand your own sensitivity, personal energy and energetic openness.
On the day you will:
- Learn about your own personal energy or Aura and the source of your inner vitality
- Understand how sensitive (intuitive) and energetically open you are
- Gain clear insight into which day to day activities boost or reduce your inner energy level
- Practice techniques that help you better manage your sensitivity & energetically close down
- Connect to spiritual helpers who can support you in managing your energy and sensitivity
- Take the first steps in reclaiming your inner energy and vitality
- Take away a free 2-page Aura report highlighting your sensitivity/energetic openness level
- Register to receive a free PDF of the many techniques that you have learned on the day
Feedback from previous workshop participants:
“Very useful techniques and knowledge for beginners or for people that have issues in managing their energy”
“Great workshop, very interesting, well-structured and balanced. Very good speakers and tutors.”
“Lots of information, very helpful and great techniques; loved the Aura images and the fantastic information about the colours and meaning. Great speakers.”